Admiral Hospice Care is accredited by The Joint Commission for quality health care and safety. The Joint Commission is the nation’s oldest and largest standard-setting and accrediting body in health care.
Admiral Hospice Care, Inc. is committed to providing high-quality professional and compassionate care.
Our list of services and amenities include:
- Pain and symptom management
- Coordination of all services needed
- Family members’ education
- Medical care management under hospice physician’s direction
- Hospice team member regular visits
- Personal care visits by Certified Home Health Aides
- On-call RN services, 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Medical equipment needs
- Hospice medications required
- Skilled Nursing Services
- Social Services
- Therapy Services
- Nutritional counseling and guidance
- Spiritual/Bereavement counseling and guidance
- Volunteer Services
- Routine care
- Respite care
- Continuous care
- Short term General In-Patient care
Together, our team works with the patient and his/her family members to ensure that their remaining time together is comfortable and rewarding.
To discuss our full range of hospice services, please call us at (562) 429-1500.
Admiral Hospice Care, Inc. | 4010 Watson Plaza Drive, #120, Lakewood, CA 90712 | (562) 429-1500
© 2018, All Rights Reserved.